GOLD PARTNER - McKesson Medical-Surgical
McKesson Medical-Surgical offers the instruments, reagents and services to meet your needs and help improve the business performance of your hospital laboratory.
We help you stay on top of new lab equipment and processes to help improve your lab's efficiency, enhance patient outcomes and increase satisfaction. Our team of account managers, specializing in small hospital and reference laboratories, has the training and in-lab experience to understand your business, address your challenges and help you find ways to enhance productivity and implement cost savings. Our in-house lab specialists provide expert assistance at every stage of your lab operation, from assessment to setup and installation.
- Product breadth and depth
- From rapids to CLIA-waived to highly complex analyzers for genetic testing, pain management, blood banking, LC/MS, microbiology and women's health
- We also carry many of the medical-surgical supplies, including personal protective equipment and cleaning products, that you need to run your laboratory safely and effectively
- Custom ordering and delivery options
- SupplyManagerSM – time-saving ordering, tracking and invoicing tool
- Inventory Manager – manage inventory and restock supplies quickly and accurately for high fill rates with custom reports
- Nation-wide distribution centers – get the products you need, when you need them in the quantity you want, whether you're looking for an individual product or a full pallet
- Lot track and trace – lot # visibility on packing slips, allows receipt of same lot # on same order until lot runs out of stock, FEFO controlled
- Sequestration – allows receipt of same lot # on multiple orders
- Cold chain integrity – provides optimal control throughout the delivery of temperature-sensitive products
- Regulatory and reimbursement support
- Specialized resources to help address accreditation, customized safety manuals, post-OSHA inspection responses and CLIA and state regulatory changes
- Ongoing consulting services to review quality control, calibration, maintenance, proficiency testing and personnel records
Our valuable hands-on expertise combined with our array of products, distribution excellence and support resources are here to help your hospital lab stay current, run efficiently and move forward.
Savon S. Sampson
9954 Mayland Drive
Richmond, VA 23233