Polaris is a Healthcare Analytics service specializing in custom reports and dashboards for Quality/Value, Clinical Productivity, Financial Improvement, Physician Performance, Population Health and much more.
Marilyn Marchant, MS, CPHIMS
70 Barr Road
Malvern, PA 19355
Tell us about the service you offer.
- We utilize existing data from your major sources (clinical, financial, risk, quality, patient survey, ambulatory, etc.) and present meaningful analytical reports from disparate systems
- We leverage industry expertise to design and present information to your management team through interactive online reporting
- We apply an array of tools to extract the data from your IT servers without expensive hardware costs or lengthy implementations
- We are an adjunct to your IT staff in advanced analytics – producing enlightening reports automatically and efficiently (we get to know you and your data personally)
Tell us what advantage you offer the rural hospital.
- Cost reductions related to recruitment and retention. We offer expertize in healthcare analytics and information technology with combined leadership experience.
- Personalized design, visualization and report creation to better serve the unique needs of the rural hospital
- The automated report generator will disperse reports to executive leaders and staff on a daily basis
- There are no major hardware or software costs to begin our service beyond load time. We are an annual subscription offering utilizing an “Evergreen Approach” to access your data over the life of the contract
How are you different from your competitors?
- We are sensitive to the challenges of rural hospitals and present a subscription service approach with minimal capital outlay. We charge an affordable, sliding scale fee for an annual service contract and do not charge by the report or hour. Our service offering is a complete package – based on your unique requirements.
What do your customers find of most value?
- They receive timely, usable reports/information for better decisions
- They receive daily reporting updates for proactive trending and corrective measures
- They receive superior service from one vendor and are not reliant on vendors working together to access needed disparate data
- They save staff time, recruitment costs, hardware investment and support costs and overall improve executive effectiveness and employee satisfaction
“Polaris has allowed us to satisfy far more end users, in a far shorter period of time, than anything else we've tried here or that I have seen in other hospitals/systems. Polaris truly became an extension of our staff bringing a level of expertise that would be nearly impossible to develop internally, especially at this price”.
Bill Young, CIO, Berkshire Health Systems
“After evaluating our options, we chose Polaris for the completeness of their service, their flexible attitude, their willingness to doing whatever it takes to meet our needs, and the minimal impact on our IT resources. Our end users get all of their reports in a fully interactive environment that requires very little training. And Polaris automates everything for us so all the magic happens without additional work on our part”.
Gail R. Balch, RN, Dir of IS & Clinical Informatics, Southwestern Vermont Health Care
For more information go to www.PolarisStrategic.com