GOLD PARTNER - Hitachi Healthcare Americas
Hitachi Healthcare America’s versatile medical imaging portfolio provides a way for rural hospitals to affordably address challenges while bringing value to the patients and community they serve.
As a Gold Medal Partner, Hitachi is committed to provide the highest level of image quality and the clinical capabilities to help keep your patients from leaving your community for their imaging. Enhancing the patient experience is our priority.
Customers can rely on Hitachi for their diagnostic imaging systems; Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Computed Tomography, and Ultrasound.
VERSATILITY IN IMAGING
- Comfortable and Spacious CT, 80cm wide aperture
- Widest MRI, 74cm opening, with all patients being scanned feet first, including brains
- Both the CT and MRI table accommodate 550lbs, making the scanners ideal for patients who are anxious or have obesity
- Economical ultrasound systems support a broad range of exams
Our customer-first philosophy compels us to make customer support the most important thing we do. Customized to fit your needs, select an all-inclusive plan and predict your costs with no hidden fees. Our partnership begins before you purchase and continues long after.
- Pre-purchase support to help you build your business plan with free market assessments
- Need funding for new MRI or CT? Our Comprehensive Ascent Program financial solution provides the choice of one low monthly payment.
- Dedicated service installation teams
- Unlimited follow-up training and applications support
- Customized marketing programs to help you drive volumes and deliver results
But don’t take our word for it. See how these customers benefit from a relationship with Hitachi:
Seeing with comfort using new MRI machine at Pioneers Medical Center
West Feliciana Hospital Improves its Reputation within the Community
Scott County Hospital Makes a Captial Equipment Purchase Translating into Increase CT Revenue
Medical Imaging Crossover Benefits from Hitachi’s Customer First Philosophy
OGH Up to the Competitive Challenge
Small Town Hospital Delivers Big City Medicine
Hitachi Healthcare Americas
Shawn Etheridge, Executive Director, MRI/CT Product Marketing