PIPELINE PARTNER - Sentry Data Systems
Since 2003, Sentry Data Systems has been providing healthcare organizations with data analytics, 340B management and compliance solutions, along with our Patient Data Intelligence Platform™, an unparalleled longitudinal database of de-identified patient data with 1,500 data fields and over 120 million unique records, to help you make better business decisions. We bring you MORE than just software solutions and technology — we deliver passion, expertise and partnership, every step of the way. And as a company always at the forefront of innovation, it’s both our opportunity and our responsibility to pair our solutions with a strong analytical team that helps you navigate complex waters and continue to deliver on your mission.
We make 340B easier by pairing the most industry experience with the most powerful software solutions for an unmatched partnership. We turn data into action through our revolutionary patient data platform that connects siloed data to improve care quality in near real-time and provide superior expertise with an elite level of strategic guidance and advanced support that augments your decision-making team. We offer more solutions for the 340B challenges and financial decision support for rural and community hospitals, including:
- More financial benefit with a 340B eligibility and compliance solution that allows you to capture eligible prescriptions
- More control over your contract pharmacy program, with customizable configuration options to reflect your 340B program parameters
- More pharmacy locations in our network to serve your organization’s contract pharmacy needs
- More reporting options, including the ability to filter for different data views, set alerts, export to Excel, and auto-run reports
- More training tools, including user guides, live Web-based training sessions and an online Knowledgebase
- More options for implementation to meet your needs and put you in control
- More ways to meet the needs of your patient populations and encourage medication adherence with our cash plan options
- More compliance experts dedicated to keeping you up-to-date on regulatory changes and supporting you through an HRSA audit
- More contract pharmacy specialists to walk you through the process and help get new pharmacy locations onboarded quickly
- More dedicated staff to train your employees on software functionality, answer your questions, and optimize your software performance
- More affordable financial decision support with Agilum™ to easily obtain margins grouped by service line, physician and payer as well as monitor reimbursement trends
For more information visit www.sentryds.com or contact Danielle Lombelino, 800-411-4566 x2457 office, 561-376-1824 cell or firstname.lastname@example.org.