Become a Partner
To a rural health organization, business is personal.
You could make the greatest product or service in the market, but to successfully reach out to the rural marketplace, you also need a personal connection.
That's where NRHA can help.
If you are interested in building relationships with NRHA members—or more specifically, the rural hospital CEOs who direct care for 62 million Americans—you need to be a Partner with NRHA.
As a Partner, you'll receive:
- Organizational membership in NRHA
- Two full-page ads in Rural Roads, a quarterly human-interest magazine published by NRHA for its members
- Partner exclusive marketing:
- Partners Only exhibit booth space with first priority placement at NRHA conferences
- Eblasts to members
- Educational webinars regarding your solutions and products
- Permission to use NRHA gold seal on promotion materials
- A 15 percent discount on additional advertising in Rural Roads
- Assistance in developing a comprehensive strategic plan to connect with NRHA members
- Inclusion in Corporate Partners promotions in Rural Roads, NRHA publications and e-newsletters
- Ability to send targeted mailings to NRHA members
APPLY TO BE A PARTNER