Become a Partner
To a rural health organization, business is personal.
You could make the greatest product or service in the market, but to successfully reach out to the rural marketplace, you also need a personal connection.
That's where NRHA can help.
If you are interested in building relationships with NRHA members—or more specifically, the rural hospital CEOs who direct care for 62 million Americans—you need to be a Partner with NRHA.
As a Partner, you'll receive:
- Organizational membership in NRHA
- Two full-page ads in Rural Roads, a quarterly human-interest magazine published by NRHA for its members
- Partner exclusive marketing:
- Partners Only exhibit booth space with first priority placement at NRHA conferences
- Eblasts to members
- Educational webinars regarding your solutions and products
- Permission to use NRHA gold seal on promotion materials
- A 15 percent discount on additional advertising in Rural Roads
- Assistance in developing a comprehensive strategic plan to connect with NRHA members
- Inclusion in Corporate Partners promotions in Rural Roads, NRHA publications and e-newsletters
- Ability to send targeted mailings to NRHA members
Identifying High-Risk Patients for Non-Valvular Atrial Fibrillation in Community PracticesOn Demand until Nov. 18, 2019. Sponsored by CME Outfitters. CE Credit for Physicians, ABIM, Other
Tools and Techniques to Screen for Non-Valvular Atrial Fibrillation in Primary Care SettingsOn Demand until Nov 19, 2019. Sponsored by CME Outfitters. CE Credit for Physicians (CME), ABIM, other
Best Practices for the Use of Anticoagulants for Stroke Prevention in Non-Valvular Atrial FibrillationOn Demand until Nov 19, 2019. Sponsored by CME Outfitters. CE Credit for Physicians (CME), ABIM, other
18th Critical Access Hospital Conference
Take advantage of the educational and networking opportunities designed for clinic and hospital professionals and board members serving rural America.
16th WONCA World Rural Health Conference
Join rural health leaders providers, educators and researchers in the pursuit of improving health care for all rural populations across the globe
31st Rural Health Policy Institute
Join NRHA for the largest rural advocacy event in the country. Learn firsthand about the development and implementation of health care policy at the federal level and meet with your members.